If you do well in this unit, you should be able to:
- Indicate the names and functions of the Word interface components.
- Create, edit, save, and print documents to include documents with lists and tables.
- Format text and to use styles.
- Add a header and footer to a document.
- Add a footnote to a document.
- Add a graphic to a document.
- Use the Spelling and Grammar Checker as well as Microsoft Help.
- Manipulate documents using functions such as find and replace; cut, copy, replace.
CC licensed content, Original