Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Manager, Development and Fundraising Events
- Company: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles, CA
- Starting Pay: $50,000 to $70,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: A bachelor's degree with 4-7 years of fundraising and/or events/corporate engagement experience, OR any appropriate combination of education and experience. A track record of creative, out-of-the-box revenue generation is also a plus.
Senior Catering Sales Manager
- Company: Sage Hospitality Resources (The Rally Hotel)
- City: Denver, CO
- Starting Pay: $60,000-$75,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Solicit, capture, plan, and coordinate small meetings with 10 rooms or less, social and catering-only functions, while maximizing the banquet space to meet and ideally exceed catering revenue goals. Position is responsible for finalizing catering-only business. Recommends program and procedural changes.One to two full years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s) required.
AV Tech and Events Coordinator
- Company: Loyola University Chicago
- City: Chicago, IL
- Starting Pay: Estimate $40,000 to $60,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Assist with scheduling and events coordination and support through 25 for specific buildings/campuses (e.g., WTC, HSC, Athletics Facilities, etc.) for events. Maintain a flexible work schedule to support all events, games, practices, including daytime and evening events, early arrival load-ins, late-night event loadouts, overnights setup/changeovers. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 1-2 years of event and/or housing (hotel, hospitality industry) experience.