The ITA works with employers, employees, industry, labour, training providers, and government to issue credentials, manage apprenticeships, set program standards, and increase opportunities in approximately 100 BC trades. Among its many functions are oversight of the development of training resources that align with program standards, outlines, and learning objectives, and authorizing permission to utilize these resources (text and images).
- Erin Johnston, Director of Training Delivery
- Cory Williams, Manager, Industry Relations
- Publishing Services, Queen’s Printer
- Spencer Tickner, Director of QP Publishing Services
- Dwayne Gordon, Manager, Electronic Publishing