All entries arranged in alphabetical order of surname. Major contributions are listed by individual name with some detail on the nature of the contribution(s), date, contact info, etc. Minor contributions (typo corrections, etc.) are listed by name only for reasons of brevity. Please understand that when I classify a contribution as “minor,” it is in no way inferior to the effort or value of a “major” contribution, just smaller in the sense of less text changed. Any and all contributions are gratefully accepted. I am indebted to all those who have given freely of their own knowledge, time, and resources to make this a better book!
Tony R. Kuphaldt
- Date(s) of contribution(s): 1996 to present
- Nature of contribution: Original author.
- Contact at: email@example.com
- Date(s) of contribution(s): July 2004 to present
- Nature of contribution:Original author: Karnaugh mapping chapter; 04/2004; Shift registers chapter, June 2005.
- Nature of contribution: Mini table of contents, all chapters except appendicies; html, latex, ps, pdf; See Devel/tutorial.html; 01/2006.
- Contact at: dcrunkilton(at)att(dot)net
George Zogopoulos Papaliakos
- Date(s) of contribution(s): November 2010
- Nature of contribution: Original author: “Author of Finite State Machines” section, chapter 11.
- Contact at: Georacer@allaboutcircuits.com
- Date(s) of contribution(s): November 2007
- Nature of contribution: Original author: “Combinatorial Logic Functions” chapter 9.
- Contact at: davidzitzelsberger(at)yahoo(dot)com
Your name here
- Date(s) of contribution(s): Month and year of contribution
- Nature of contribution: Insert text here, describing how you contributed to the book.
- Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typo corrections and other “minor” contributions
- line-allaboutcircuits.com (June 2005) Typographical error correction in Volumes 1,2,3,5, various chapters ,(:s/visa-versa/vice versa/).
- Dennis Crunkilton (October 2005) Typographical capitlization correction to sectiontitles, chapter 9.
- Jeff DeFreitas (March 2006)Improve appearance: replace “/” and ”/” Chapters: A1, A2.
- Paul Stokes, Program Chair, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, ITT Technical Institute, Houston, Tx (October 2004) Change (10012 = -810 + 710 = -110) to (10012 = -810 + 110 = -110), CH2, Binary Arithmetic
- Paul Stokes, Program Chair Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, ITT Technical Institute, Houston, Tx (October 2004) Near “Fold up the corners” change Out=B’C’ to Out=B’D’, 14118.eps same change, Karnaugh Mapping
- The students of Bellingham Technical College’s Instrumentation program, .
- Roger Hollingsworth (May 2003) Suggested a way to make the PLC motor control system fail-safe.
- Jan-Willem Rensman (May 2002) Suggested the inclusion of Schmitt triggers and gate hysteresis to the “Logic Gates” chapter.
- Don Stalkowski (June 2002) Technical help with PostScript-to-PDF file format conversion.
- Joseph Teichman (June 2002) Suggestion and technical help regarding use of PNG images instead of JPEG.
- MWalden@allaboutcircuits.com (June 2008) “Karnaugh Mapping”, Larger Karnaugh Maps, error: s/A’B’D/A’B’D’/.
- email@example.com (March 2008) Ch 15, s/disk/disc/ in CDROM .
- Keith@allaboutcircuits.com (April 2008) Ch 12, s/sat/stage ; 04373.eps correction to caption.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (April 2008) Ch 8, image 14122.eps replace 2nd instance A’B’C’D’ with A’B’C’D .
- Ron Harrison (March 2009) Ch 13, image 04256.png, 04257.png Change text and images from 8-comparator to 7-comparator, s/16/15 s/256/255 .
- email@example.com (June 2009) Ch 7, s/first on/first one .
- ruXx@allaboutcircuits.com (November 2009) Ch 7, s/if any only/if and only/ .
- firstname.lastname@example.org (January 2010) Ch 1, 9, s/Lets/Let’s/ ; ch 9 too/also.
- email@example.com (January 2012) Ch 9, images: 04477.eps, 04478.eps, 04479.eps corrected.
- Dcrunkilton@allaboutcircuits.com (January 2012) Ch 8, image: 14159.eps corrected.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (January 2014) Ch 11, numerous: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/sh...ad.php?t=80569
- Schoen85@allaboutcircuits.com (February 2014) Ch 9, 7-segment text, images: 14169.* 14174.* 14175.* 14176.* 14171.* 04464.* 04483.* 04489.* 04487.*