Skip to main content
1.3: Desired Learning Outcomes
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Identify and effectively use the correct measurement tool within an industrial environment, covering tape measures, rulers, micrometers, calipers, and a variety of electronic tools
- Convert unit of measures from a variety of measurement systems including English to Metric, Inches to Feet to Yards, and other industrial measurement systems.
- Evaluate word problems and select the correct formula or lookup table for a variety of basic industrial problems including mechanical systems, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and sensor systems.
- Use lookup tables for a variety of basic industrial problems.
- Use formulas, use calculators, and manage units of measure for a variety of basic industrial calculations.t & Calculations.