- Company/Organization: Tommy's Tavern + Tap
- City: Staten Island, NY
- Starting Pay: $60,000-$65,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: As the kitchen manager, you will be responsible for overseeing food preparation, ordering supplies, scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have proven culinary and management experience. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and organizational abilities. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Company/Organization: Chick-fil-A Wesley Chapel Road
- City: Atlanta, GA
- Starting Pay: $50,000-$60,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Serve as the Owner the back-of-house of the restaurant. This includes meeting and exceeding production, operations, and food safety expectations. Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by leading, training, coaching, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high-performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A. Passion for developing people and possess strong leadership skills. Minimum 2 year in Director role with Chick-fil-A or 3 years in external role with qualifying skills
- Company/Organization: Salted
- City: Portland, OR
- Starting Pay: $55,000-$60,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details:
Requirements: at least 2 years of experience in the kitchen, obsessive about food quality and presentation, at least 1 year of management/lead experience, strong communicator who is detail-oriented and desire to work hard, extremely positive attitude and energy, passionate about food that's both healthy and delicious, thrive as a leader and have superior communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies, available on mornings, nights, and weekends, desire to grow with the company as we continue our rapid expansion.