Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Director of Conferences and Events
- Company/Organization: National Congress of American Indians
- City: Washington, DC
- Starting Pay: $46,000-$110,000 (2020)
- Other Details: The Director of Conferences & Events position at NCAI is a management level position reporting directly to the Vice President of External Affairs. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, multi‐task and be responsive to the needs of our membership and staff. Required 10 years Event Planning, 5 years Project Management, 5 years Microsoft Excel, 5 years Supervisory Experience. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Events Operations Manager
- Company/Organization: Columbus Consolidated Government
- City: Columbus, GA
- Starting Pay: $41,769 (2020)
- Other Details: Supervises operational functions of the facility relating to, but not limited to room setup. Supervises the custodial functions of the Convention & Trade Center Facilities relating to fixtures, furniture, carpet and flooring. Interviews, hires, trains, assigns, supervises, evaluates, and disciplines 15 employees. Conducts regular department staff meetings, trainings, and creates weekly schedules. Manages inventory for capital equipment and expendable supplies. Researches and develops relationships with vendors to ensure best prices for supplies and equipment. Assesses the need for temporary labor and requests additional personnel as needed. Performs other related duties as assigned. Some college preferred. Experience sufficient to thoroughly understand the work of subordinate positions and to be able to answer questions and resolve problems, usually associated with one to three years experience or service. Experience in the event industry.
Special Events Manager
- Company/Organization: Frank Productions
- City: Madison, WI
- Starting Pay: From $50,000 (2020)
- Other Details: Actively market all venues as destinations for all types of events. Develop effective event marketing strategies for each venue. Actively pursue relationships with local businesses in order to market venues. Create effective marketing products to sell the venue. Develop creative pricing strategies for different types of events to maximize profits. Develop organizational systems and communicate all event information to day-of coordinators and/or venue General Management. Act as liaison between client and venue prior to the event. Act as account executive to manage and maintain relationships. Join key membership groups and attend events to promote private event booking. Be present during the event and settle events as necessary.
Post Event Manager
- Company/Organization: Pritchard Sports and Entertainment
- City: Atlanta, GA
- Starting Pay: $45,000-$50,000 (2020)
- Other Details: The Post Event Manager is responsible for all administrative responsibilities for the Post Event Shift. To assure the cleanliness of the facility and ensure maximum service and quality standards are achieved. Completes Post Event deployment sheets and assigns staff to assure proper coverage of the facility. Inspects the entire facility and completes the checklist to assure all areas are properly cleaned. Respond to requests of the client. Maintain equipment in good condition and properly returned to the storage area at the end of the shift. Assures that supplies are properly maintained. Conduct walk-thru inspections of the facility throughout the length of the shift to assure that work is being completed properly and within budgeted hours. Will assist with the completion of work assignments as needed. 10 hour shift. Night shift.