Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Front of House Manager
- Company/Organization: Nona Blue Modern Tavern
- City: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Starting Pay: $45,000-$65,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees. In addition, oversees inventory, optimizes profits, and ensures that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Director of Catering and Events
- Company/Organization: Bent Tree Country Club
- City: Dallas, TX
- Starting Pay: $55,000-$65,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of Catering and Member Events for a very busy Food and Beverage Operation. A minimum of two to four years experience in Catering in Private Clubs; other Hospitality Industry experience considered with high-volume background preferred. Extreme attention to detail and organization is required, along with highly-effective verbal, presentation, and written skills. A thorough understanding of banquet operations, member relations, and functionality of private clubs highly desired. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Company/Organization: Tavern on the Wharf
- City: Plymouth, MA
- Starting Pay: $50,000-$65,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Lead all aspects of our business. Deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals. Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. 2 years restaurant management experience preferred.