Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Marketing and Events Manager
- Company/Organization: Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
- City: Mountain View, CA
- Starting Pay: $55,000-$60,000 (2020)
- Other Details: The Marketing and Events Manager will be in charge of producing, marketing, and executing a diverse array of events, programs, and materials that drive traffic to local businesses; provide revenue opportunities for the Chamber and its members; increase the positive reputation of the Chamber, City, and region; and generate joy and engagement for the local community. This unique role combines operational excellence with marketing acumen in both online and offline scenarios. The successful candidate will have proven experience with virtual events, social media, and sizeable in-person gatherings, as well a highly creative and nimble mind to envision new strategies and programs amid rapidly changing circumstances. 2 years events management experience preferred.
- Company/Organization: Pisoni Family Vineyards
- City: Rohnert Park, CA
- Starting Pay: $58,000-$68,000 (2020)
- Other Details: This Marketing Coordinator position will be immersed in creating and developing marketing initiative for multiple wine brands. Pisoni Family Vineyards manages the marketing for several businesses (under SLH Farms, Inc.). These businesses will provide a dynamic marketing opportunity for a creative and motivated individual. This is an exciting role that will see many aspects of marketing and project development throughout the wine business. This individual will work in alongside a long-standing team of excellent freelance individuals. With success and command of the position, this role can quickly see more growth within the company.
Franchise Marketing Coordinator
- Company/Organization: Native Grill & Wings
- City: Chandler, AZ
- Starting Pay: $46,000-$50,000 (2020)
- Other Details: Franchise Marketing Coordinators produce quality work for our franchised locations nationwide, and we are seeking a candidate who can participate in various stages of grassroots marketing, planning and strategy. This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment that will provide individual growth and experience in various aspects of marketing. He or She will possess a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The candidate must also have strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations) and 2+ years’ experience in marketing role required.
- Company/Organization: Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
- City: Dillon, CO
- Starting Pay: $67,000-$104,000 (2020)
- Other Details: Responsible for the company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding, culture and image. This role manages the marketing department with the ability to drive creativity and enthusiasm in the team. Part of the Senior Leadership Team for Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. In addition to SLT responsibilities, the Marketing Director provides direction for advertising, media, customer service, contract administration, distributors, international operations, market research, market development, and sales force efforts. This role establishes and coordinates the goals, plans, and programs to maximize sales objectives and continually analyzes and adjusts the marketing and sales strategic position to respond to changing market and competitive conditions. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Professional chartered marketer (CIM), 5 years marketing experience, and 3 years management experience all preferred
- Company/Organization: The Walt Disney Company
- City: Orlando, Florida or Burbank, California
- Starting Pay: $18- $22 an hour, depending on position (2020)
- Other Details: Many corporations, like the Walt Disney Company, Hilton, Google, etc. have positions similar to this. Postgraduate internships are a great way to get your foot in the door with large companies. Many will hire post-grades up to 12 months after completing an undergraduate or graduate program.