Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Company/Organization: City of Chula Vista
- City: Chula Vista, CA
- Starting Pay: $88,000-107,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: To plan, organize, manage and direct the activities of the Parks Section within the Community Services Department; including the maintenance and care of parks and park facilities, playground areas, athletic fields and other related facilities: provide input on park development; administer contract maintenance services; and to provide highly responsible and technical staff assistance to the Parks and Recreation Administrator. Possession of a valid California's Driver's license required, Possession of a valid State of California Class "B" Pesticide Applicator's license is desirable, Possession of a Playground Inspectors Certificate is highly desirable.
Sports & Events Sales Manager
- Company/Organization: AL Gulf Coast CVB (Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism)
- City: Orange Beach, AL
- Starting Pay: $50,000-75,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Performs the sales, marketing and servicing required to solicit and book sports events and special events for the destination. Answer inquiries from event planners; make telephone solicitations and personal solicitations to the event planners in the designated market segments. Distribute leads to Industry Partners (IP’s) for events; follow up with event planners and IP’s to confirm responses to leads. Research, qualify and solicit new events in the designated market segments. Develop and contribute to new concepts to attract events to the destination and new concepts for tradeshows and promotions. Organizes, plans and participates in event planner site visits and FAM tours. Attend trade shows for the designated market segments. Required: College degree or equivalent experience and four years experience in related sports marketing, special events, or hospitality industry sales and marketing.
Visitor Services Manager
- Company/Organization: Museum of the Southern Jewish Experience
- City: New Orleans, LA
- Starting Pay: $50,000-$55,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: The Visitor Services Manager will be responsible for the daily operation of the Museum – providing a high level of customer service to ensure an excellent experience for all visitors; overseeing the selling of admissions to the Museum; managing the Museum Store; handling questions and complaints; and maintaining accurate records and financial controls for admissions, store, and special events. This position reports to the Museum’s executive director. Bachelors degree and 3 years customer service experience preferred.
Senior Travel Coordinator
- Company/Organization: Resource Management Concepts, Inc.
- City: Salt Lake City, UT
- Starting Pay: $45,000-$60,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Responsible for an extensive body of transportation regulations, methods, and practices to perform a wide variety of travel assignments. An active DoD Secret clearance is required to start. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. A high school diploma and four (4) years’ experience supporting travel coordination is required. Demonstrated ability to manage both single and large groups of travel/temporary duty (TDY) arrangements and coordination is required.
- Company/Organization: Cove Communities (Point Sebago Resort)
- City: Casco, ME
- Starting Pay: $60,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Work in tandem with resort management and departmental support staff to design and manage the entire activities and entertainment program for Point Sebago Resort with operations running from early May until late October and encompassing everything from staging plays, to booking live entertainment and organizing sports tournaments. Degree in Physical Education, Business Management, Hospitality or other relevant major is an asset but not required. 3 years of experience in business management, hospitality management, or directing an activities program required.