- How to create headers and footers for a document.
Header and Footer are to insert whatever you need (such as page numbers, title, date…Etc.) into the head (top) and the foot (bottom) of each page. However, the main purpose for the header and footer is to add various scripts to track the access to the blog (such as Google…Etc.).
To create a header or a footer:
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click on the Header/Footer pop-down menu.
After you insert the header/footer, type in header or footer whatever you like…
- You can insert page numbers as it shown in the picture above by choosing the design you like.
- Also, you can change the height of the Header/footer from the Position group as it shown in the picture above.
- After finishing editing the header/footer, to exit click the (" Close Header and Footer", the red X next to the Position group).