Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Table Games Supervisor
- Company/Organization: Caesars Entertainment
- City: Las Vegas, NV
- Starting Pay: Estimated $40,000-$50,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: The Assistant Casino Manager is responsible for supporting property-wide management on an assigned shift to ensure the most efficient and profitable operation. Work requires a minimum age of 21. Work requires flexibility to work various shifts. Work requires 10 years of dealing/ floor supervisory experience.
Supervisor - Cash Operations
- Company/Organization: Morongo Casino
- City: Cabazon, CA
- Starting Pay: Estimated $37,000-$55,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Oversee shift activities including player services cage transaction verifications, casino credit, scheduling, compliance with all Internal Controls, and Title 31 Compliance. Assistant in implementing and evaluating promotions and revenue tracking progress with the Morongo Rewards player’s card program. At least 3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in high volume cash operations and gaming reward card programs. Two years of supervisory experience preferred. Casino Credit experience preferred.
Director Player Development
- Company/Organization: Ocean Resort Casino
- City: Atlantic City, NJ
- Starting Pay: Estimated $68,000-$90,000 (2020)
- Other Important Details: Responsible for executing the casino player marketing strategy to increase premium players, their visits, and their loyalty. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible shifts and/or unusual hours. Three+ years Casino Operations, Marketing, or Sales experience required.