Information technology is the use of computers to store, retrieve, transmit, and manipulate data or information. The field is typically used within the context of business operations as opposed to personal or entertainment technologies. An information technology system is generally an information system, a communications system or, more specifically speaking, a computer system – including all hardware, software and peripheral equipment – operated by a limited group of users.
- Book: Business Information Systems - Design an App for That
- Book: Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (CyberWatch West)
- Book: Efficacious Technology Management - A Guide for School Leaders (Ackerman)
- Book: Information Systems for Business and Beyond (Bourgeois)
- Book: Information Systems for Business and Beyond (Bourgeois) (2014 Edition)