The Information Systems field studies systems with a specific reference to information and the complementary networks of computer hardware and software that people and organizations use to collect, filter, process, create and also distribute data. An emphasis is placed on an information system having a definitive boundary, users, processors, storage, inputs, outputs and the aforementioned communication networks.
- Information Systems for Business
- Information Systems for Business and Beyond (Bourgeois) (2019 Edition)
- Information Systems for Business and Beyond (Bourgeois) (2014 Edition)
- Business Information Systems - Design an App for That
- Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (CyberWatch West)
- Efficacious Technology Management - A Guide for School Leaders (Ackerman)