Skip to main content
1.7: Checking for Understanding
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Students create cue cards of the following: CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Storage, Display, Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Supply. They are provided the following scenarios and asked to recreate it with their cue cards on a large board.
- Student presses the letter “K” on the keyboard
- A student wants to play a song on the computer
- Students will use electronic store ads and cut-out the computers in the ads and organize them by type by poster board.
- Students will compile a list of the number of computers they currently own and classify them by type and operating system.