Although Windows 10 includes many ways to personalize your experience, the quickest way to change the look and feel is to use a theme. A theme is just a package that can contain one or more background images, color accents, and sounds, and they're quickly acquirable from the Microsoft Store. To get and apply a new theme on Windows 10, do the following: (Windows Central, n.d.)
- Open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click on Themes.
- Click the Get more themes in the Store link.
- In the Microsoft Store, pick the theme you want, and click the “Get” button.
- Click the Launch button to go back to the Themes settings.
- Click the newly added theme to apply it.