Skip to main content
12.14: Checking for Understanding
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Create a document titled “Monthly Sales” for items sold in your respective industry. Insert a Cover page to this document.
- In this monthly sales document, create a table with 13 Rows, and 2 columns. The Header row should state “Month” and “Number of Sales” Enter the months of the year in the first column under “Month”
- Using Microsoft Word, create a Totals field to total the number of sales for the year.
- Insert a Chart to visualize this table and 2 online pictures. Add a comment, and create a header & footer with your name, the document name, and the page number.
- Create a title with some word art and insert the date and time.
- Write one paragraph explaining the charts and use a drop cap.