If you do well in this unit, you should be able to:
- Explain intellectual property rights, piracy, and information theft.
- Explain plagiarism and issues associated with using the Web for research.
- Explain codes of conduct and privacy issues associated with computing.
- Identify the name and the purpose of each step in the program development cycle.
- Identify the names of the three basic control structures and describe how each control structure works.
- Identify the distinguishing features of structured programming and object-oriented programming.