1. Review the module content related to Microsoft Excel 2010.
2. Visit the Microsoft Office Access “Start with a Plan” (Links to an external site.) webpage.
3. Use the left-side navigation buttons on the webpage and review each of the following pages:
- Start with a plan
- Decide on a purpose
- List the data you want to store
- Group your data by subject
- From groups, fields
- Plan data types
- Plan your primary keys
- Plan you foreign keys
4. Create a 500 word essay response about the aforementioned steps and their importance to planning for a new database.
5. Be sure to cite all sources used in your paper.
6. Upload your paper to the submission.
- Planning for a Database Assignment. License: CC BY: Attribution