By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- List and interpret the meaning of the four principles of web accessibility.
- List the three levels of WCAG conformance and recognize current targets that are implemented internationally.
- Examine in depth ten key WCAG Guidelines.
- Add relevant WCAG materials to your Web Accessibility Auditing Toolkit.
- Download and study WCAG 2.1 Audit Template
- Read a Completed Sample WCAG 2.0 Audit
Update your Web Accessibility Auditing Toolkit
- Self-Test 2