- How to select text within a document coupled with how to apply commonly used effects such as bold, font types, etc. onto the selected text.
If you want to select a text you have to:
- Move insertion point to the word that you want to select
- left click in the mouse and select the wanted text
If you want to apply effect in your text:-
- From the font box which is placed in home tab you can apply effects in your text such as, font, size, bold, underlined, italic …
- You have to select the text, and then press the icon that you desire.
The explanations for these numbers are:-
- Bold: to make your type apper like this.
- Italic: to make your type face curve or (bend) to the right like this.
- Underline: to make a line below your text Like this.
- Strikethrough: to cross the text or make a line at the middle of the text.
- Highlight color: to highlight a text.
- Font color: to change the font color.
- Font size: to change the text size.
- Font: to change the font hand writing or style.