- Identify the relationship between compromise and risk in the context of information technology.
- Identify the relationship between risk and confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA).
- Apply knowledge of confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) to evaluate risk in decision making.
- Identify the different ways that cyber criminals attack computers to steal information or ruin computer files.
- Identify practices for safeguarding yourself against cyber criminal attacks.
- Recognize symptoms of a compromised computer.