- Identify the methods by which data is entered into the system unit.
- Identify how information (the result of processing) is displayed or stored.
- Compare various input and output devices and determine which ones best fit a specific situation or need.
- Compare various storage devices and determine which ones best fit a specific situation or need.
- Identify the main components that support communication between computers.
- Identify different types of home networks and the components required to set up a home network.
- 3.3: Security
- 3.3.1: Overview
- 3.3.2: Understanding Compromise and Risk
- 3.3.3: Introduction to Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- 3.3.4: Dimensions of Risk
- 3.3.5: Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability in Practice
- 3.3.6: Cyber Criminal Tactics
- 3.3.7: Protection from Cyber Criminal Attacks
- 3.3.8: Symptoms of a Compromised Computer
- 3.3.9: Security Wrap-Up
Thumbnail: Bermix Studio https://unsplash.com/photos/F7DAQIDSk98