- #3 – INTRODUCTION TO DATABASES
- #4 – INTRODUCTION TO OBJECTS
- #5 – GETTING STARTED WITH ACCESS
- #6 – MANAGING DATABASES AND OBJECTS
Working with Data
- #7 – WORKING WITH TABLES
- #8 – WORKING WITH FORMS
- #9 – SORTING AND FILTERING RECORDS
Running Queries and reports
- #10- DESIGNING A SIMPLE QUERY
- #11- DESIGNING A MULTI-TABLE QUERY
- #12- MORE QUERY DESIGN OPTIONS
- #13- CREATING REPORTS
- #14- ADVANCED REPORT OPTIONS
Database Design Tips
- #15- MODIFYING TABLES
- #16- CREATING FORMS
- #17- FORMATTING FORMS
- #18 – DESIGNING YOUR OWN DATABASE
More Access Tasks
- #19 – CREATING CALCULATED FIELDS AND TOTALS ROWS
- #20 – CREATING A PARAMETER QUERY
- #21 – CREATING A FIND DUPLICATES QUERY
Optional Additional Tutorials are available from GCF Learnfree.org under EXTRAS.
You can find the following supplemental training by clicking the MS Office Tutorials link in the course menu.
- Atomic Learning – Use these videos to supplement your GCF Learn Free Tutorials as necessary.
- MS Office Tutorials – Watch the Access tutorials in MS Office 2013 Video Tutorials link or the MS Office 2010 Tutorials link.
- Access Help Menu – Additional learning materials are also available from the Access HELP menu. Click on the BLUE QUESTION MARK in the upper right hand corner of your application HOME page. This will take you to the Access Help page where you will find tutorials and a searchable index of topics.