When selecting user testers, which of the following prerequisite skills or knowledge should recruits have? Choose all that apply.
- Ability to read HTML
- Knowledge of WCAG
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Ability to use multiple assistive technologies
- Moderate to expert skill using their own assistive technology
- Fluent English speaker
- Touch typing skill
When developing a test protocol, which of the following features should it have? Choose all that apply.
- Can be completed in one hour
- Multiple short tasks to complete
- Coverage of the whole website or application being tested
- Time between tasks to ask questions
- Printed out on paper for tester to read
- Provided in electronic form so it can be read by assistive technologies
When recording observations during a user testing session, which of the following strategies might be used. Choose all that apply.
- Anecdotal notes
- Video taping
- Audio taping
- Recording in a spreadsheet
During a user testing session which of the following should an observer not do? Choose all that apply.
- Ask questions about what a tester is thinking
- Provide hints to make a task easier
- Help a tester complete a task if they get stuck
- Remain quiet
- Answer a phone call
- Describe to a tester how a task is done
- Pay the tester for their time and expenses
Answers to Self-Test 6