Each student team presents a summary of its case study project for the class. Team presentations should offer insights into what the students have learned from this course. Depending on the number of teams in the class, it may take more than one class period for all projects to be presented.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate technical and business information in a presentation format.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with peers and others.
- Demonstrate that professionalism and soft skills that employers look for in employees.
Team presentations should address the following:
- What the team discovered about cybersecurity vulnerabilities relevant to their particular sector
- What mitigation techniques can be used to alleviate these issues
- Suggestions the team has for further strengthening their network’s security
- The role of government regulation in the functioning of their organization
Grading Criteria Rubric
- Evidence of teamwork
- Use of American Psychological Association (APA) style
Grade Points: 100