At the end of the unit the learner should be able to;-
- Describe low-level programming
- Distinguish between assembly and machine language
- Understand the fundamental concepts of machine organization and the requirements of low-level language programming.
This unit introduces the learner to the organization and low-level programming that provides little or no abstraction which is basically about the machine and assembly language programming.
- 3.1: Structure of low-level programs
- This section introduces the learner to the low-level programming languages. The learners should distinguish the low-level languages and their different uses in computer programming
- 3.2: Architecture support from Low level to High level languages
- This section introduces learners to the various supports offered by programming languages starting with the low-level to the high level programming languages.
- 3.3: Unit 3 Summary
- At the end of this unit, the learners will be conversant with Low-level programming, which is about machine and Assembly programming. It also looked at the language support offered.