This assignment challenges you to practice thinking independently as you apply what you have learned to a typical real problem that does not have just one right answer.
For this assignment, you will plan how you would network two or more computers in your home. If you already have a home network, you may either describe your existing network, or plan one for someone else.
- Describe the type and locations of the computers you plan to network.
- Using what you have read and viewed as resources, list the hardware and software that you will need.
- List the steps you would follow to implement the network.
- Organize this information into a brief report.
- Post your response in the discussion forum.
- Read the other reports in your group’s forum.
- Respond to at least two reports in your group other than your own. One of the comments needs to be either a suggestion, or a comment on a technical aspect of your classmates plan.
- Read the responses to your own report.