This assignment requires you to apply what you have learned about Word to a typical office document.
CEO Recommendations Memo Assignment
Using Word, format the CEO Recommendations Memo that you created for the previous assignment as follows:
- Use proper “memo” formatting. If you need help with creating a memo, refer to the “How to Create a Memo” document in Week 4. Do not use one of the predefined memo templates in Word.
- Align the text following To:, From:, Date:, and Subject: using tabs.
- Spell and grammar check the document.
- Set the left and right margins to 1.25 inches and the top and bottom margins to 1 inch.
- Bold, italicize and/or underline at least one word in the document.
- Include a bulleted list and/or a numbered list.
- Include a header that contains the page number (centered), and your last name (right-aligned). All information should be entered on one line.
- Include at least one footnote.
- Left align and first-line indent (not tab) each paragraph as well as the footnote(s).
- Format the entire document including the header and footnote(s) using Times New Roman font and size 12.
- Single space the entire document and separate each paragraph with a blank line.
- Do not include any spacing before and/or after paragraphs. (Set the “Before” and “After” paragraph spacing to 0.)
- Use a table to compare and contrast the products you have researched.
- Include at least one clip art image in the document.