Student teams continue to build a description of the operating environment for their sector-based organizations. They identify the networking protocols and technologies that will be used within the organization.
Team Activity Objectives
- List several types of networking hardware and explain the purpose of each.
- List and describe the functions of common communications protocols and network standards used within CI.
- Explain how existing network administration principles can be applied to secure CIKR.
- Identify new types of network applications and how they can be secured.
- Discuss the unique challenges/characteristics of devices associated with industrial control systems.
Using Visio or another diagramming application, develop and draw a network diagram of your enterprise system. See the example below.
Grading Criteria Rubric
- Evidence of teamwork
Grade Points: 100