7.4: Team Activity
- Page ID
Student teams use the CSET tool to produce a risk assessment report for their sector-based organization.
Team Activity Objectives
- Identify the different risk assessment frameworks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the CSET tool risk assessment functions.
- Apply the CSET tool to an IT general risk assessment.
- Develop a report using CSET.
- Apply the standard available in the CSET tool to an IT general risk assessment.
Run a CSET Risk Assessment on your team’s fictitious organization. Use the standard(s) that apply to your team’s sector-based organization, based on your work in the Module 5 Team Activity.
Use the vulnerability assessment plans you developed in the Module 6 Team Activity to help in your assessment. Import the network diagram your team developed for the Module 3 Team Activity.
Run the CSET tool and follow the steps to perform a risk assessment on tour organization infrastructure. Save the Executive Summary of your assessment as proof that you completed this Team Activity.
Student teams submit their CSET Executive Summary PDF Report file to their instructor.
Grading Criteria Rubric
- Submission of CSET Executive Summary PDF Report file
Grade Points: 100