Skip to main content
10.6: Study Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What are the steps in the SDLC methodology?
- What is RAD software development?
- What is the Waterfall model?
- What makes the lean methodology unique?
- What is the difference between the Waterfall and Agile models?
- What is a sprint?
- What are three differences between second-generation and third-generation languages?
- Why would an organization consider building its own software application if it is cheaper to buy one?
- What is the difference between the pilot implementation methodology and the parallel implementation methodology?
- What is change management?
- What are the four different implementation methodologies?
- Which software-development methodology would be best if an organization needed to develop a software tool for a small group of users in the marketing department? Why? Which implementation methodology should they use? Why?
- Doing your own research, find three programming languages and categorize them in these areas: generation, compiled vs. interpreted, procedural vs. object-oriented.
- Some argue that HTML is not a programming language. Doing your own research, find three arguments for why it is not a programming language and three arguments for why it is.
- Read more about responsive design using the link given in the text. Provide the links to three websites that use responsive design and explain how they demonstrate responsive-design behavior.
- Research the criteria and cost to put a mobile app into Apple’s App Store. Write a report.
- Research to find out what elements to use to estimate the cost to build an app. Write a report.