2: Understanding the Computer System Unit
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Identify the common configurations of system units.
- Identify the key internal components of a system unit and describe the purpose of the internal components.
- Identify the key external components of a system unit and describe the purpose of the external components.
- Identify user types and relate specific user types with appropriate computer types.
- 2.1: Components of the Computer System Unit Module
- 2.1.1: Overview
- 2.1.2: Internal Components of the System Unit
- 2.1.3: External Components of the System Unit
- 2.1.4: Different User Types
- 2.1.5: Components of the Computer System Unit Wrap-Up
- 2.2: Peripherals
- 2.2.1: Overview
- 2.2.2: Input Devices and Output Devices (1 of 2)
- 2.2.3: Input Devices and Output Devices (2 of 2)
- 2.2.4: Communication with Other Computers
- 2.2.5: Peripherals Wrap-Up
Thumbnail: Florian Olivo https://unsplash.com/photos/gRQXs2KjrAo