- Identify the methods by which data is entered into the system unit.
- Identify how information (the result of processing) is displayed or stored.
- Compare various input and output devices and determine which ones best fit a specific situation or need.
- Compare various storage devices and determine which ones best fit a specific situation or need.
- Identify the main components that support communication between computers.
- Identify different types of home networks and the components required to set up a home network.
Thumbnail: Joshua Fuller https://unsplash.com/photos/I0ucRdvImTo